9.27.2017

Updates: Collide #3 is Done!


So, here's a quick update post.

I promise I'm not disappearing again. In fact, I've been incredibly busy these past few months. Edits are finished on Collide #1, as is the stunning cover. (You'll be able to see that in November!) I'm going to begin edits on Collide #2 tomorrow, and I'm both nervous and excited. Nervous because my anxiety is terrible and I make myself sick when I think the editor hates something, haha. Excited because the book is pretty much done.

So, what is going on with the Collide series? Book one is still coming in December. (Woot!) And I just turned in book three on Monday. I'm taking a mini break -- about a week -- to get back to work on Rebirth, and then I'll knock out the rest of Gemma and Ben's story. There is a slim chance the series will only consist of four novellas, I'm still debating on that as it'll depend on how the story develops in the next installment. I know the ending -- I've known it from the get-go -- and the conclusion in book three pretty much sets up the series ending perfectly. If Collide #4 is the end of the series? I promise it'll be worth it!

Once I get a comfortable amount of Rebirth ready to upload for pre-orders, I'll begin sharing links for that. It is still on track for a December 19th release. I should warn that because this book focuses on McVeigh, it's more of a New Adult title rather than a Young Adult title like the rest of the Emile Reed Chronicles. It's gory at times, has some foul language, and gives a better understanding to why he's as messed up as he is in the Emile Reed Chronicles. (He actually wasn't so bad in the beginning!)

I'm trying to schedule Seraphina, but I can't give you a set release date just yet. Things need to settle down at home first. But yes, it is still coming this year. No more delays. Installments #4 and #5, introducing the other two super heroines, will come out in early 2018. As for the Guardians novella, which will see them all join forces? The release date is to be determined yet but 2018 is the plan.

Also coming in 2018? Release, the sequel to Capture. This is another book I had hoped to have ready this year, but after an unexpected surgery and other ongoing health issues, I've had to reshuffle the schedule a bit.

I'm still debating on what I want to do with the Shaden series. I really want to submit it to a few publishers as I previously mentioned, so I don't have a release date planned currently. If it gets picked up? Yay! If it doesn't? Eh, then I'll self-publish it. As of right now, I feel like it's my strongest sci-fi story to date and I'd love to find a proper home for it.

I will continue the Survival Instinct series in 2018. That series will pick up where the prequel novella left off. If you haven't read that yet? I'd suggest getting on that.

And now? I'm off to write.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment