8.19.2017

New to My Shelves: Immortals, Grimnirs, and More!


It has been a bit since I've done one of these, but that's because I've been good about getting books since my to-read stack is enormous at the moment. But I ended up caving recently. In my defense, the used book sale at my library had 50% off of everything last weekend.


My Haul From the Used Book Sale:
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Nikita: The Complete First Season on DVD
God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater by Kurt Vonnegut
Joyland by Stephen King
Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1) by Holly Black
Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen (Not Pictured)

Fun fact? All of this was $7 -- total. Considering things are a bit tight financially? I couldn't pass that up! Plus, a lot of these are books I've been meaning to read for some time now. (Especially We Were Liars.)


Books Purchased:
Immortals by Ednah Walters
Grimnirs by Ednah Walters

I devoured Runes, and even though I had some issues with it, I did thoroughly enjoy it. Because of this, I went ahead and purchased the next two installments. 

NetGalley Books:
Bonfire by Krysten Ritter
Uncanny by Sarah Fine

I also received my copies of Is Love: The Ridley Collection in paperback. I'm keeping one copy and plan to give the other three away at some point.


I'm hard at work on edits on Collide #1 and writing Collide #3, so I'll be quiet over the next week or two. Happy reading, folks!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment