11.24.2016

It's Been Awhile.

So, as you've probably noticed, I disappeared once again.
Unfortunately, it was due to health issues once more.

I've pretty much been sick non-stop for about three-four months now. I had a kidney infection for a bit there, as well as a couple more ruptured ovarian cysts that kind of knocked me on my ass. Now, I'm dealing with what feels like another cyst on the verge of rupturing, as well as a cold. So yeah, it hasn't been fun for me.

This, of course, has led to me not publishing a single thing. I was hoping to have the entire Guardians series completed and published, but that just wasn't possible. Being sick made me miserable, which only led to me being depressed, and when I get like that? I lack any and all motivation. I'm hoping to get back to work on Seraphina soon, but I can't make any promises.

I did want to apologize though. You guys shouldn't have to deal with broken promises, and due to health issues, that seems like all I'm able to give you these days.

Since I'll be home in bed tonight, as I'm in serious pain at the moment, I'm hoping I can whip up something fun for all of you. For now, the least I can say is thank you for continuing to follow me. It truly means more than you could possibly know.

<3
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment